|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Salary||$165,000 - $195,000 package|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Join a company that values their employees and promotes work life balance
- Healthy and exciting project pipeline, offering career stability
- Competitive salary package on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly regarded national company is known to be a great place to work. It is well-established in Sydney and specialises in both new built and refurb projects valued up to $20m. This company has systems and procedures in place to focus on career training and development, and promotes from within. Placing great emphasis on the team culture and environment, this company places their values at the core of everything they do. With many team building and company events, this company has a great culture and people love working here.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting to the Director and other senior team members. As a Project Manger you will be playing a crucial role in order to ensure projects are delivered in the most cost effective and successful manner. You will be responsible for coordinating the project from the feasibility stage through to the handover stage.
- Manage construction and tender RFI's
- Prepare monthly Project Management reports
- Administer consultant agreements
- Maintain the project program and project registers
- Liaise with architect, engineers, quantity surveyors, etc
- Manage variations
- Manage the client
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management or Construction Management (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3yrs Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
They believe in a collaborative team within and across the whole project team. This is achieved through clear communication, respect, transparency, and sharing knowledge. It starts with clear communication and involves mutual respect, fair dealing, transparency, and sharing ideas. These values build an environment where opportunity flourish and long-lasting business relationships develop. They provide career paths for degree qualified individuals.
- Flexible working conditions allowing for work life balance (2-3 working from home days per week)
- Enhance your project portfolio through their impressive project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.