|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$230K - $250K Package|
|Contact name:||Jesse Jancevski|
- Landmark project in Canberra to boost your CV
- Healthy work life balance
- Celebrated work environment and culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a highly regarded building group with a great reputation. It is a well-known and multiple award winning company that prides itself on great quality projects and providing a working environment that employees enjoy. This company supports it's staff well, giving them the support, guidance, and tools needed to succeed. Ultimately, this leads to excellent project delivery with top quality team members and a stable and steady stream of projects. This company has recently secured a project worth $100M+ in Canberra and is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead their team. The company prides itself on great systems, excellent Human Resource Management, and providing the platform for employees to enjoy their careers. This is a unique opportunity to deliver a well-known landmark project and boost your CV in the process.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your position will report to the Managers of the company and will see you liaising with a tight-knit and collaborative Team. You will oversee a project and site team that will be well-resourced and will be responsible for all end to end deliverables on the project. You will have the opportunity to become a key member of this company moving forward, with a strong pipeline secured after this landmark project is complete.
- Oversee a $100M+ new build mixed use residential/commercial project
- Mentor and guide team members
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Report project progress to Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Building Degree or Equivalent
- Relevant Project Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects valued above $40M
This company is highly regarded as a great place to work. This company has a clear career progression path for all of their employees, and as such boast strong staff retention as a result of their excellent programs and staff benefits. The company supports enjoyment at and outside of work. It is a company that will provide excellent support from the Directors and Construction Managers to ensure you are receiving all of the backing you need to ensure a safe and timely delivery of the project.
- Strong support from some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the industry
- Unique opportunity to boost your CV
- Excellent work-life balance paired with extremely competitive salary
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job" or call Jesse Jancevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.