|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Salary||$155,000 - $170,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Lead an ambitous and experinced team as a Project Manager working for this highly regarded Civil Contractor. Deliver Subdivisions valued up to $30m.
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Multiple upcoming projects ensuring job stability
- Become a crucial member in a fast growing, high performance environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Civil Contractor is known for their trusted and professional projects, specialising in Subdivision work valued between $10m - $30m. Their strong presence in the New South Wales market has allowed them to significantly grow over the past few years. As a result, this company is in now need of an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team, with specific subdivision experience.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In your new role, you will be responsible for the deliverance of multiple projects within time and budget and in line with building identifications. You will lead the team in ensuring their safety is met at all times, as well their overall performance.
- Work alongside the senior and project team on a daily basis
- Project cost control
- Manage the needs of Subcontractors and Clients
- Ability to make executive decisions
- Control health and safety regulations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Proven experience in Subdivision in a similar capacity
- Project programming and scheduling
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Project Management role
You will be apart of a highly reputable team who is people focused. This Civil Contractor believes that employee satisfaction is the driving factor towards high performance, which sets this company apart from the rest. Being a future Project Manager for this top tier business, you will gain exposure to outstanding career opportunities.
- Exposure to state recognised projects
- Excellent retention rates
- Work alongside industry leading managers
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email