|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$190K - $210K + Super|
|Contact name:||Jesse Jancevski|
- Project Manager on a $30M mixed-use development
- Working with the developer ensures excellent work/life balance in your career
- 10 years’ worth of projects already secured in the pipeline
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well-known building company with a strong presence in the Canberra construction industry. This company is building a site team for a new multi-residential, mixed-use development starting soon, valued at $30M. This company is seeking a Project Manager to join their dynamic team of industry professionals to first deliver this $30M project and then have the opportunity to work with the company long term on a project that will provide job stability for the next 10 years. This company develops their own projects, so you will have the luxury of working with a company that puts their staff satisfaction first, as well as a strong project pipeline and the opportunity to work on a landmark project due to start in 2023.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, as a Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a $30M new build project. You will be responsible to lead and guide construction teams, in addition to assisting with the growth of the company, with the added bonus of not having to report to a client as this company is developing this project on their own.
- WHS management
- Cost control
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong Project Management experience on commercial scale projects
- Experience on new builds, preferably over $20m
- Tertiary Qualification in a building related discipline
- Strong problem solving, time management and communication skills
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
This company provides a supportive and collaborative working environment to ensure high staff morale. Employees boast about the enthusiastic, vibrant and positive atmosphere and regular team gatherings. Work/life balance is at the forefront of the business to reduce burnout and to increase efficiency, through the means of flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible working arrangements to provide you a healthy work/life
- Vibrant and positive working atmosphere
- Exciting and landmark projects to boost your CV profile
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Jesse Jancevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.