|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$200K - $220K + Super|
|Contact name:||Jesse Jancevski|
- Project Manager - Award winning projects - Exclusive opportunity
- Strong and diverse project pipeline
- Generous salary on offer to join an excellent workplace culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a well respected and local builder that has won numerous awards for their landmark projects in Canberra. Established for over 40 years. This dynamic and growing team is looking at taking on a Project Manager due to a recent internal promotion. This firm has experienced strong growth in recent years due to their excellence in quality projects and Client relationships and is looking at continuing to grow their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Project Manager, you will report to the company Directors. You will commence employment driving the delivery of a landmark commercial project. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain existing long term Client relationships. You will manage a high performing and professional team working in a live environment, with strong opportunities for internal promotions based on your performance.
- Drive the construction program to ensure timely delivery
- Manage and meet project financial targets
- Pre and post contract negotiations (Head Contract and Sub Contract levels)
- Ensure projects are delivered at a high quality
- Client Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Significant project management experience with a building head contractor
- Experience working in a life environment in either Education, Healthcare or Aged Care is preferable but not essential
- Work well in a team focused environment
- Proficient computer skills using programs such as MS Project
- Excellent communication skills and well presented
You will join a positive and enjoyable working environment that has excellent team collaboration, which has led to very high staff retention. Work/life balance is at the forefront of the company, to prevent burnout and increase productivity. This company places a strong emphasis on internal promotions and exciting project scope.
- Work on exciting and diverse landmark projects
- Team-focused work environment, with regular social outings
- Play a pivotal role in the Senior Management team
- Highly attractive salary on offer
- Strong project pipeline for a long term career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Jesse Jancevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.