Project Manager - Demolition
|Job title:||Project Manager - Demolition|
|Industry:||Engineering Civil Construction - Project Management|
|Salary||$170,000 - $180,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a highly respected NSW based Civil Contractor with an annual turnover over $100m. They specialise in delivering medium to large scale civil and demolition projects thoughout Sydney. Having delivered some of NSW's true landmark projects, this company is recognised as one of Sydney's best family owned Civil Contractors.
Due to recent expansions and having won multiple projects, this company is now looking to employ a well experienced and highly regarded Project manager to oversee the delivery of their upcoming demolition projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, the successful candidate will be managing a high profile demolition project in Sydney's northern suburbs. You will be responsible for the overall planning and delivery for each project with a strong focus on safety and client relationship management.
- Plan, organise and direct the project
- Managing the safety, quality requirements and human resources of the project
- Programming and scheduling of work
- Ensure the project is successfully completed within budget and on time
- Provide strong leadership and training to on site staff
- Produce monthly revenue and costs forecasting report
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
The successful candidate must have:
- A Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant qualifications
- Completed multiple end to end projects
- Worked on projects of a similar scale
- Proven experience as a Project Manager delivering industrial or commerical demolition projects
- A very strong commercial acumen
The successful candidate will be joining an industry leading firm with a strong market presence, ensuring project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary along with an enjoyable work/life balance, ensuring staff longevity and the opportunity to further progress within the company.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to manage a landmark project
- Excellent project pipeline to ensure employment longevity
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com