Project Manager - Junior
|Job title:||Project Manager - Junior|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Contact name:||Junji Kamoshida|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Highly recognised and regarded commercial and residential building group, operating in Canberra for over 15 years. Excellent project portfolio with top tier leadership team looking to groom a Project Engineer/CA into a Project Manager. Specialists in the delivery of commercial fitout and construction projects with a diverse project portfolio. Excellent project stability, well resourced teams, and a great working environment that puts it's employees first. The company is a multiple award winning business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager at the junior level, you will take ownership of your first project under the guidance of the company's leadership team. You will work collaboratively with the site team, and your project team to deliver a landmark commercial projects valued $500K to $10M in the Canberra region.
- Project Manager
- Client Management
- Budget Management
- Quality Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree Qualification in a building related discipline is preferable
- Proven record of monitoring, managing and complying with WHS and Quality Assurance processes as a Site/Project Engineer / Junior Project Manager or similar
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
This top calibre team pride themselves on their positive and uplifting team environment which makes it a real pleasure going to work everyday. Within this diverse team you will feel motivated to further your technical knowledge and experience to ensure you complete tasks to the highest of standards.
- Enjoy regular social events to encourage an enjoyable workplace
- Diverse, exciting projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Strong project pipeline, long term employment stability
- Structured training opportunities to accelerate your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job'.