Property Development Manager
|Job title:||Property Development Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$100K - $120K + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- 1x Permanent role & 2 x Temporary 3 year contract
- Excellent support program for undertaking further education
- Diverse salary package
Multiple exciting opportunities has arisen to join this Local Council located in Western Sydney. They are looking to take on board a 3 highly skilled and talented Property Development Mangers to join their collaborative team. Based in an ideal location, where commercial and residential projects are booming, you will be playing a pivotal role in managing development and real estate projects.
As a Development Manager, you will be facilitating and investigating property solutions through leasing, tenancy, statutory and other development opportunities. You will also be managing and leading project teams to achieve and deliver successful outcomes. Have an understanding of project opportunities, stakeholders, risks, and priorities in an agile operating environment.
- Stakeholder management
- Effective analytical skills
- Understanding of government policy and legislation
- Financial management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Project Management/ Development Management or related
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Commercial infrastructure, construction or Acquisitions experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Work life balance and flexibility is a key factor within this Local Council, which means enjoying flexible start and finish times as well as a potential working from home arrangements. The importance of team culture is also another vital part of the Councils values, including providing their employees with career growth and development, 15 days of personal leave and health and wellbeing leave.
- Strengthen your portfolio through a strong project pipeline
- 18 weeks paid maternity leave
- Enjoy being a part of a supportive and energetic team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email