|Job title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$110,000-$125,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring work life balance
- Talented and energetic team
- Industry recognised top tier firm
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A top tier Quantity Surveying company that has a remarkable reputation within the industry. The firm specialises in a variety of projects such as Commercial, Education, Health as well as Retail. They offer an amazing, tailored progression plan to ensure that their employees are well rewarded and acknowledged for their efforts.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for progress claims, life cycle costing BOQs and managing construction costs from feasibility through to delivery. You’ll need to build relationships and collaborate with Customers, Clients, Suppliers, and Subcontractors.
- Manage construction costs from feasibility through to delivery
- Collaborate with Architects, Contractors, Engineers, Financiers, Suppliers, Project owners, Insurance underwriters, Solicitors, and Courts with all levels of Government Authorities
- Responsible for variations
- Conduct site inspection
- Conduct progress claims
- Coordinate contracts administration
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A bachelor’s degree in project management or construction management majoring in Quantity Surveyor
- High proficiency in CostX
- Previous experience with commercial, Health, Education projects
- Ability to prepare for trade tender documents, review tender prices and programs
A team of highly skilled and motivated individuals who are dedicated and have a strong work ethic. They have a tailored progression plan in order to ensure that their employee’s contributions are well recognised and rewarded.
- Office located within walking distance of public transport
- Have exposure to various projects
- Tailored progression plan
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.