|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Salary||$130,000-$145,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Full time position offering stability
- Talented and energetic team
- within walking distance of public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A reputable Project Management firm that has excellent results delivered by a team with established expertise across a variety of projects. They have projects across all sectors of the industry ranging from medium to high density residential, aged care, industrial, commercial, retail and sporting clubs.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting to the Directors and Senior team and will involve an active and crucial link to ensure projects are delivered in the most cost effective and successful manner. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the project from the feasibility stage through to the handover stage.
- Manage construction costs from feasibility through to delivery
- Collaborate with Architects, Contractors, Engineers, Financiers, Suppliers, Project owners, Insurance underwriters, Solicitors, and Courts with all levels of Government Authorities
- Responsible for variations
- Manage Project design Procurement
- Conduct site inspection
- Conduct progress claims
- Coordinate contracts administration
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management or Construction Management (or equivalent)
- Minimum 8 yrs experience in Project Management
- Previous experience with Health/Aged care projects
- Valid drivers license and vehicle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
They believe in a collaborative team within and across the whole project team. This is achieved through clear communication, respect, transparency, and sharing knowledge. It starts with clear communication and involves mutual respect, fair dealing, transparency, and sharing ideas. These values build an environment where opportunity flourish and long-lasting business relationships develop. They provide career paths for degree qualified individuals.
- Office located within walking distance of public transport
- Have exposure to various projects
- Tailored progression plan
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.