|Job title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary||$90,000-$120,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring work life balance
- Grow your career with regular training and mentoring
- Within walking distance of public transport - Sydney CBD
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This firm is widely regarded as one of the most highly sought after Quantity Surveying companies in Australia. They have been delivering award wining projects for more then 25 years, this firm focuses on a wide range of areas, with an exceptionally diverse portfolio. The company has a high emphasises on its people and culture, which ensures you will enjoy a balanced work life.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for progress claims, life cycle costing BOQs and managing construction costs from feasibility through to delivery. You’ll need to build relationships and collaborate with Customers, Clients, Suppliers, and Subcontractors.
- Manage construction costs from feasibility through to delivery
- Collaborate with Architects, Contractors, Engineers, Financiers, Suppliers, Project owners, Insurance underwriters, Solicitors, and Courts with all levels of Government Authorities
- Responsible for measurement
- Conduct progress claims
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A bachelor’s degree in project management or construction management majoring in Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum 2yrs Quantity Surveying experience
- Ability to prepare for trade tender documents, review tender prices and programs
A team of highly skilled and motivated individuals who are dedicated and have a strong work ethic. They have a tailored progression plan in order to ensure that their employee’s contributions are well recognised and rewarded.
- Office located within walking distance of public transport
- Have exposure to various projects
- Tailored progression plan
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.