|Job title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary||$80,000-$100,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring work life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Strong and exciting project pipeline
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This industry recognised Quantity Surveying firm is well know across the world for their professional and quality services. Their reputation has allowed them to win some of the most difficult projects within the Healthcare, Infrastructure and Education Sector. As a result of their growing opportunities they are looking for a quantity surveyor that specialises within one of the above sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for all QS work such as measurement, Cost planning, etc. You’ll need to work within a team of Quantity Surveyors in order to ensure that timeframes and budgets are met. As a quantity surveyor you will be reporting to the Senior team.
- Manage construction costs from feasibility through to delivery
- Responsible for variations
- Conduct progress claims
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A bachelor’s degree in project management or construction management majoring in Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum 3yrs Quantity Surveying experience
- Work well within a team
A team of highly skilled and motivated individuals who are dedicated and have a strong work ethic. They have a tailored progression plan in order to ensure that their employee’s contributions are well recognised and rewarded.
- Well established company - national
- Work life balance encouraged - Working from home day
- Competitive and above market salary
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.