Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager
|Job title:||Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager|
|Industry:||Quantity Surveying Construction|
|Salary||$120,000 - $140,000 Package|
|Contact name:||Pav Singh|
- Competitive salary - ensuring employees are well recognised for their efforts
- Work within a team that prioritises employees progression and well-being
- Positive work culture and numerous incentives to reward employees
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a Consultancy firm that has a long standing reputation in the Industry. They hold an impressive project portfolio across various sectors such as Commercial, Health, Residential, Education, etc and currently have a strong project pipeline. The company is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who is seeking to transition into a Project Manager. This firm highly invests in their employees and their professional development and ensure that they provide their team with adequate training and resources.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be required to ensure that all work from the feasibility stage through to the handover stage of the project is carried out seamlessly. Depending on your experience and preference you will work on stellar projects across Commercial, Health, Residential, Education sectors. You will have the opportunity to progress into a Project Manager role and manage project budgets, relevant stakeholders and contracts administration. In this role, you will work closely and receive guidance from industry experts enabling you to enhance your skill set.
- Manage budgets and benchmarks
- Responsible for cost planning and estimating
- Facilitate progress claims
- Respond to RFIs
- Contracts Administration
- Stakeholder Management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years Professional Quantity Surveying in Australia
- CostX or Buildsoft experience is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our client is renowned in the market for their impeccable company culture. They strive to create a positive, diverse and supportive workplace environment that allows their employees to thrive in. They believe in prioritising their employees both personal and professional goals thereby they offer great work flexibility to ensure healthy work life balance. In addition to this, the company conducts regular team outings and numerous incentives for their employees.
- Regular team outings and incentives to reward and recognise accomplishments
- Competitive Salary - ensuring that employees are well compensated for their efforts
- Flexible working hours that allows a great work life balance
- Clear and tailored development plan to ensure career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Pav Singh on (02) 9231 4999.