Recreational & Open Space Planner
|Job title:||Recreational & Open Space Planner|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$60+ p/h + Super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- $60+ p/h + Super and flexibility offered with WFH arrangements
- Initial 12 month contract with view to go permanent
- Opportunity to focus on strategic open space planning
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Local Council based in Western Sydney is currently seeking for an Recreational & Open Space Planner to join their team of 7 on an initial 12 month contract. This team manages projects including, foreshores, sports grounds, community buildings, playgrounds and cycle ways.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working within a team of like-minded professionals, you will play a key role in the implementation of recreation projects to support the Open Space and Leisure teams. Your skills in project management will play a key role in the success of your management of diverse consultant disciplines.
- Planning for recreation, open space, and social infrastructure
- Develop quality strategic and operational plans including masterplans
- Policy analysis and development in the fields of recreation, sport and social infrastructure development
- Project management from developing project plans through to project completion
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Open Space, Urban Planning or equivalent
- Experience working with open space projects and works on masterplans
- Unrestricted Driver's License
- Full Covid vaccination required for this position
Your team promotes collaboration and transparent communication. With flexibility and WFH arrangements, there will be no micromanagement in your daily responsibilities. Upon the successful delivery of your duties, your team will offer you opportunities for job stability.
- Flexible working arrangements leading to a healthier work life balance
- Job stability with busy project pipeline
- Opportunity for career progression within Public Sector
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.