|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Business Support Human Resources|
|Salary||Generous Commission Structure|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- September/October Start, Permanent Position
- Strong focus on quality over quantity recruitment
- Central CBD location, within walking distance from public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will play an important role in the growth and success of one of our specialist teams. Working directly with a highly experienced team of Consultants, you will be responsible for managing a 360 degree desk whilst being supported with endless resources to ensure your success.
- Execute the 360 degree recruitment process
- Manage Candidate and Client portfolios
- Schedule Candidate face-to-face meetings
- Attend Client meetings
- Business development
- Post job advertisements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous recruitment experience is highly beneficial
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated individual with a drive to succeed
- Ability to work well autonomously and in a collaborative team
At Ivory Group we offer a solid platform for driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic individuals to excel in their recruitment career. Whilst receiving constant support from your Division Manager and our Leadership Team, you will be given the opportunity to work autonomously without micromanagement.
- Regular social outings and a yearly company-wide incentive trip
- Flexible working hours ensuring a strong work life balance
- Be provided a solid platform to fast-track your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email