|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Industry:||Business Support Human Resources|
|Salary||$60,000 to $80,000 + Super + Uncapped Commissions|
|Contact name:||Tim Signo|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established since 2011, Ivory Group is an Award-Winning Recruitment Agency that has been awarded, BRW Fast 100 Australia via AFR, and Best Medium Size Recruitment Agency Australia via Seek SARA. Ivory Group specialises in the sectors of Government, Construction, Architecture and Engineering. Across our offices in Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne, we are known for our high level of customer service, the meticulous care we take in executing our recruitment process, and our ethical business practice.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Immediate opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Sydney team with Ivory Group. You will join an established team or recruitment professionals and be responsible for executing the 360 degree recruitment process, liaising with our current portfolio of candidates and clients, as well as continuing to build new industry relationships.
- Execute the 360 degree recruitment process
- Manage Candidate and Client portfolios
- Business development
- Contractor management
- Permanent and Temp placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience recruiting within a relevant Ivory Group specialist sector
- Established relationships and networks across your specialist industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well autonomously, as well as in a collaborative team
Our team is a positive mix, stemming from veteran recruitment to modern day recruitment styles. Our shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hard working environment, highlighted through our high levels of employee satisfaction and our open plan office. We love what we do and use our occupation to build teams and change lives. Open door policy applies here, no micromanagement with an opportunity to implement your flare and style towards your recruitment desk.
- A tailored career development plan
- Generous and uncapped commission structure
- Opportunities to travel and collaborate across Ivory Group offices
- Flexible start and finish times (7:30am to 9:30am and 4:30pm to 6:30pm)
- WFH system in place for all employees
- Business mobile and business laptop
- Internal and external training sessions from industry specialists
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.