|Job title:||Registered Architect|
|Salary||$120,000 - $150,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Manage design & delivery for luxury homes - lead the design team
- Permanent role with strong stability and pipeline
- Fantastic team culture - easy access street parking
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This dynamic residential construction company specialises in the design and construction of high-end luxury homes and custom build duplexes. With both the design and construction teams, the project is managed right from initial enquiry stage right through to delivery with a close interaction and high quality service given to the Client. This company has been responsible for some of Sydney's South and Eastern suburbs most lavish and high-end homes.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Design Manager you will be responsible for project design right from initial Client enquiry, through to design concept and through to project delivery with close interaction with the Client and the internal teams. You will lead and also have the support of 5 experienced and capable Designers, as well as upper management and the wider construction team.
- Lead the design team in the successful delivery of the design process
- Interaction with the Client, Consultants, relevant Authorities, construction team and other stakeholders
- Select, engage and manage consultants and coordinate the documentation process with consultants
- Run design meetings. Follow up issues raised by consultants
- Hand over documentation to the construction team and assist them during construction on design queries
- Review detailed designs, Development Consent and other official documents
- Ensure all plans adhere to the Building Regulations (NCC), Australian Standards and reflect best practice
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Architecture or Construction Management, Architectural registration ideal but non-essential
- Experience with the DA/CDC phase, CC and CD phase as well as the construction & delivery Phase
- Experience in value management and value engineering principles
- Project Management experience demonstrating Time, Cost and Scope understanding
- Demonstrated experience in working with Consultants, with particular regard to Consultant selection, scopes and engagement
- Strong experience in luxury residential design and construction- high-end design calibre
- Excellent ability to understand and interpret project and client specific requirements
- Demonstrated Revit experience
The team are highly collaborative and support each other very well. There is lots of support and comradery in the office, accompanied by frequent team lunches, drinks, BBQs are more.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a portfolio of intricate high-end Residential projects
- Located in the Sutherland Shire in a quiet and peaceful street office
- Easy and abundant street parking nearby
- Take ownership of the team and your role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.