Registered Nurse – ICU Nurse
|Job title:||Registered Nurse – ICU Nurse|
|Salary||$30- $45 p/h (dependent on experience) + Super|
|Contact name:||Hasi Weeramanthrie|
- Tailored leadership and managerial programs
- Salary packaging benefits
- Multiple Permanent positions
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
One of Australia’s largest Private Hospitals with strong reputation for providing excellent patient care. Cater for wide range of Emergency Services and surgical specialties with the help of talented doctors, nurses, midwifes and staff. Offers range of leadership programs for staff to continue their development
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be delivering acute Intensive Care across ED patients under the guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager. Display strong clinical skill in a fast-paced environment with high standard of customer care.
- Initiates appropriate treatment and referral in emergency situations
- Management of risk and infection
- Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Administer medications
- Provide a high standard of clinical care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
By joining this team, you will be able to learn and develop skills while working in a rewarding and fun environment. They provide you with a brilliant work-life balance, guidance and support to achieve your career goals.
- Salary package benefits
- Specialty training and recognition programs
- Multiple permanent opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hasi Weeramanthrie on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion