Registered Nurse – Intensive Care
|Job title:||Registered Nurse – Intensive Care|
|Location:||Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||$30- $45 p/h (dependent on experience) + Super|
|Contact name:||Hasi Weeramanthrie|
- Tailored leadership and managerial programs
- Salary packaging benefits
- On-site car parking
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
One of Australia’s largest Private Hospitals with strong reputation for providing excellent patient care. Cater for wide range of Emergency Services and surgical specialties with the help of talented doctors, nurses, midwifes and staff. Offers range of leadership programs for staff to continue their development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be delivering acute Intensive Care across ED patients under the guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager. Display strong clinical skill in a fast-paced environment with high standard of customer care.
- Initiates appropriate treatment and referral in emergency situations
- Management of risk and infection
- Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Administer medications
- Provide a high standard of clinical care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work rotating shifts including Weekend and night
A committed leadership team that focuses on growth of the staff and job satisfaction. Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including Employee Assistant Programs. Value staff through recognition and reward programs.
- Discounted health & leisure options
- Specialty education programs
- Staff recognition and reward programs
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email email@example.com or call Hasi Weeramanthrie on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion