Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit
|Job title:||Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit|
|Salary||$63,000 - $94,000 + shift penalties + super|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
Work with a team of dedicated professionals and utilize your skills in ICU. You will be supported with career progression by your management team.
- Flexible working arrangements with part or full-time hours on offer
- Opportunities to upskill in Cardiac and Cardiothoracic cases
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Private Hospital is home to a highly reputable Intensive Care Unit and Coronary Care Unit in Sydney's southern suburbs. The organisation has remained committed to providing the highest level of care across all of their hospitals and strive for consistent improvement.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Registered Nurse within the ICU you will perform duties with the support of the Nursing Management Team and Clinical Nurses. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to gain experience across Cardiac and Cardiothoracic cases and progress their career with ongoing education and mentorship from an experienced multidisciplinary team.
- Coordinate delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Collaborate with ICU team and management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Experience in Intensive Care or Critical Care
- Postgraduate qualification in critical care nursing desirable
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
This employer aims to provide staff with work-life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave, and rostering, they understand that each employee is unique and offer career progression and mentorship programs tailored to your individual, professional and personal goals.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working arrangements with part or full time hours on offer
- Positive work environment in a supportive, professional and expanding company
- Career progression opportunities and ongoing mentorship.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Rylan on 0415 484 124 for a confidential chat.