Registered Nurse – Medical/Surgical
|Job title:||Registered Nurse – Medical/Surgical|
|Salary||$33- $48 p/h (dependent on experience) + Super|
|Contact name:||Hasi Weeramanthrie|
- Tailored leadership and managerial programs
- Salary packaging benefits
- Working hours suited to your lifestyle
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
One of Australia’s largest Private Hospitals with strong reputation for providing excellent patient care. The organisation have remained committed to providing the highest level of care across all of their hospitals and strive for consistent improvement. Offers range of leadership programs for staff to continue their development
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. Ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the Surgical Ward.
- Initiates appropriate treatment
- Management of risk and infection
- Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Administer medications
- Provide a high standard of clinical care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
By joining this team, you will be able to learn and develop skills while working in a rewarding and fun environment. They provide you with a brilliant work-life balance, guidance and support to achieve your career goals.
- Salary package benefits
- Specialty training and recognition programs
- Enjoy regular team outings and events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hasi Weeramanthrie on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email