Registered Nurse – Mental Health
|Job title:||Registered Nurse – Mental Health|
|Salary||$36+ p/h (dependent on experience) + Super|
|Contact name:||Hasi Weeramanthrie|
- Healthy work life balance promoted
- Salary packaging benefits
- Permanent and contract opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
One of Australia’s largest Private Hospitals recognising and rewarding employees for over a century. Committed to providing a comprehensive mental health and rehabilitation services across the community. Offers range of skill programs for staff to continue their development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be delivering acute adult mental health service for inpatient units. Tailoring your care to meet the need of range of mental health patients under the guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager. Display strong clinical skills in a fast-paced environment with high standard of patient care.
- Provide clinical advice to assist nursing staff
- Maintain case notes and preparing patient progress reports
- Deliver patient treatment and review in accordance with MHN care plans
- Transition and intervention of patients safely back into the community
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Qualification in Mental Health Nursing
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
A committed leadership team that listens, recognises and reward staff achievements. They offer a transparent environment where people are treated with dignity, respect and understanding. Employees are supported for development and success through a diligent management process.
- Close to public transport
- Flexible work life balance
- Ongoing support for professional development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email email@example.com or call Hasi Weeramanthrie on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email