Registered Nurse – Theatre
|Job title:||Registered Nurse – Theatre|
|Salary||$35- $45 p/h (dependent on experience) + Super|
|Contact name:||Hasi Weeramanthrie|
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary packaging benefits
- Provides staff with over 150+ bespoke training courses
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading provider of private healthcare in Sydney. Renowned for interventional, emergency and elective procedures this organisation focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This organisation is seeking experienced Scrub Scouts, Anaesthetics & Recovery and Perioperative Nurses to join their Theatre department. As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. Ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the operating theatre.
- Conduct patient assessments
- Supervise, direct and support nursing team members
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Perioperative post-grad (or working towards)
By joining this team, you will be able to learn and develop skills while working in a rewarding and fun environment. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Salary package benefits
- Specialty training and recognition programs
- Clear pathway offered for continued career growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email email@example.com or call Hasi Weeramanthrie on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion