|Job title:||Revenue Officer|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$45 - $50 p/h + Super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Initial 3 month contract with option to apply for permanent
- A work environment with no micro-management
- An opportunity to take your first step in Government
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Working for our Client based in Inner Southern-Sydney, you will be part of an established team of the City Performance Department. Your Council is the gateway to Sydney's South and has multiple significant state infrastructure.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Revenue Officer, you will be reporting to the Coordinator Rates and Revenue. An initial 3 month contract with the potential to go permanent at the end of your contract based on performance. You will provide accurate and transparent financial information, analysis and advice to support informed business decisions made.
- Maintain sundry debtor subsidiary ledger and health licensing database
- Reconcile the debtors subsystem to the general ledger
- Assist to monitor debt recover action for accounts receivable debts
- Make suggestions for the update of procedures to recover debts within a reasonable timeframe
- Assist the Senior Rates and Revenue Officer and Rates Officer when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- High School Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of the Local Government Act 1993
- Ability to interpret relevant legislation
- High level interpersonal and communication skills in stakeholder management
Your Council respects cultural diversity and and equal employment opportunities. Be part of a team that cares for your personal growth and is supportive of your career progression.
- Opportunity for career progression in the Public Sector
- Strong opportunity to transition into a permanent role
- Competitive hourly rate
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.