|Job title:||Revit Designer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Permanent and stable position with an exciting creative edge
- Enjoy making autonomous creative/design decision and deliver them
- Join a company that values staff and prioritises work-life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multidisciplinary company is located in North Sydney, conveniently close by to major public transport hubs. They have Architectural, Engineering and Construction capabilities/teams working closely with Clients and stakeholders on a range of projects. Their projects range across new-builds and fit-outs predominately across the Commercial, Retail, Hospitality and Industrial sectors. The company respects employees and their work life balance, as well as their career progression and autonomy.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is an exciting role allowing for a particular focus on creativity and considered design decisions. As a Revit Designer, you can come from a Revit Documentation background or a Revit based Interior Design background, and you will have the ability to put designs into motion and carry them through the documentation and construction process. Ideally the role is for an immediate start on a permanent basis, with a 40% focus on creative designing and 60% focus on Revit documentation.
- Design development working with the Design Manager and Clients
- Revit Documentation
- Responsible for DA/CC drawings and documentation
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- A creative flare and passion for design
- High proficiency in Revit is a must
- A previous background as Revit Designer or Interior Designer
- Ideally experience across Commercial/Retail/Industrial
The firm provides great work/life balance through flexible hours and regular team events. You will have the opportunity to make genuine relationships with a bunch of down to earth people!
- Convenient location near public transport, cafes, and shops
- Enjoy a friendly, collaborative team that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- Receive great opportunities for career progression
- Be able to express your creativity and passion for design!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.