|Job title:||Revit Documentor|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$40 - $50 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- Nationally recognised and reputable company
- Join a company that values employees and promotes work life balance
- Located in the heart of the CBD for easy access
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architectural studio is located in the heart of Sydney CBD and is nationally recognised and widely respected in the industry. They have been in the industry for over 20 years, delivering Residential, Commercial, Public, Industrial and Hotel Projects of the highest quality. The studio is made up of 30 ambitious and talented individuals who collaborate throughout the day to deliver a range of projects get the project completed.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will specifically work on Multi Residential and High-Rise Commercial projects. As a Revit Documentor, you will be the software’s technical expert and you will be responsible for the documentation and Revit design of their projects. Throughout your day you will work closely with the BIM Manager on the documentation process and liaise with other consultants on effective strategies to complete this project.
- Prepare DA/CC documentation
- Liaise with clients, council and consultant
- Assist in preparing CAD models
- Co-ordinate with consultants on the project
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- High proficiency in Revit
- Experience working on Residential or Commercial projects
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of BCA, local regulations and codes
At this studio, the team is made up of driven, energetic and passionate individuals. They are a motivated group and will rise to challenging tasks. The studio recognises their staff members and rewards those for going the extra mile. Outside of business they enjoy each other’s company and have multiple work outings and team lunches across the year.
- Likely progression into permanent role for the right candidate
- Ideal CBD location and close to transport
- Finish early on Fridays
- Supportive team to bring out the best in your position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.