|Job title:||Revit Documentor|
|Location:||Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Enjoy stability in a permanent full time position
- Melbourne CBD location with flexibility in working arrangements
- Close guidance from leaders and strong progression opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architectural design studio has been around for decades across Australia's main cities, and has developed both an outstanding reputation, as well as strong industry connections and project pipelines across a range of different project sectors. The studios work very collaboratively both in the individual offices and also across different states allowing for full exposure for all staff levels. They also have an incredible software integration with a highly capable BIM team that services the entire country providing very clear structure.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The opportunity on offer at the moment if a full time role as Revit Technician. This position will allow the successful applicant to work across a range of different project types and stages, ensuring you get a very balanced exposure. Initially the focus with be on construction documentation, as a large portion of the project portfolio is in construction stage. Progression of staff is something the leadership team is very passionate about, and your progression will be consistently monitored and encouraged.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Internal and external team management and business development
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Revit and Rhino documentation & designing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+ years experience in a Revit documentation focused role
- You must be highly Revit & Rhino proficient, with in-studio experience
- Ideally a mix of project typologies
- Multi-Residential & Education experience would be a bonus
As a national leader in Architecture, the studio has an incredible CBD based office, extensive and high quality resources, and an incredible workplace culture and flexible working policy. They have global reach and advertise cross pollination between their offices, opening you up to amazing opportunities!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.