|Job title:||Revit Documentor|
|Salary||$50 - $60 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- Nationally recognised studio
- Medium sized with supportive culture
- Conveniently located in North Sydney
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architectural studio is located in Sydney’s North and highly respected among the industry. They have been delivering high quality residential and commercial projects for over 25 years and is continuing to grow its presence. The studio is made up of enthusiastic and innovative individuals who work in unity to deliver some of the nation’s most iconic projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be working on their current multi residential projects. As an experienced Revit Documentor, you will be proactive when it comes to your daily tasks and you will be the studios technical specialist, responsible for the end-to-end documentation in Revit. You will be working closely with other consultants on the most effective plans to complete the assigned project.
- DA/CC Documentation
- Liaise with all stakeholders
- Detailing and modelling using Revit
- Attend site visits and client meetings
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- High Revit skills with in-studio experience
- Experience working on multi residential projects
- High level of attention to detail
- Sound understanding of BCA, local regulations, and codes
The team is made up of motivated individuals who are always available to take on a challenge. All members in the studio are treated with the highest respect and Directors are always open for a conversation. They often have team outings to keep morale within the studio at a consistent high level.
- Great location and close to public transport
- Enjoy a work/life balance
- A healthy project pipeline with likelihood of ongoing work
- Possible progression into permanent role for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.