|Job title:||Revit Documentor|
|Salary||$40 - $50 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- Exciting pipeline of Commercial based projects
- Flexibility offered in your role for a strong work life balance
- Possible progression into permanent role for the right candidate
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized Architectural studio works on a range of commercial projects around Sydney’s CBD and is located less than 10 minutes away from Central Station. They have been established for decades and because of their highly talented team, their work has been embraced by many in the industry. They are now looking for an experienced Revit Documentor to assist their project that is scheduled for completion in the first half of 2022.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experienced Revit Documentor, you will be well valued by the studio and your role will require you to assist the documentation stages of their project and be highly involved with the detailing aspects. You will report directly to the Team Leader, and you will also be needed in client and site meetings. This position is initially for a 3-month contract and might be extended due to healthy project pipelines.
- Deliver documentation packages
- Modelling project using Revit
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Coordinate with consultants
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture with 4+ years in studio experience
- High proficiency in Revit
- Good understanding of BCA
- Previously worked on commercial projects
At this collaborative studio Directors and Seniors encourage staff to always work together and this is evident in their open office plan. They give trust in their role and appreciate their inputs. The team often have lunch together at the end of the week and try the many food places around the area.
- Enhance your project portfolio and work on quality commercial projects
- Generous hourly rate and earn great money
- 3-month contract with possible ongoing extension
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.