Risk Management Officer
|Job title:||Risk Management Officer|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$50 - $55 p/h + Super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Healthy work life balance only working 35 hours p/w
- 12-month contract with view for extension
- $50 - $52 p/h + Superannuation
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based in Western Sydney, work for your Local Council as a Risk Management Officer. You will be in an established team of WHS professionals, with developed policies and processes. Your contributions in risk management will involve liaising with junior to executive staff members across different directorates.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An initial 12-month contract. The primary goal of this position is to liaise and meet with employees across the organisation to review and assess insurance and vehicle claims. Reporting to the Manager, you will work within a team of 6 who will support your success in the role.
- Investigations of claims to determine liability and provide recommendations
- PI/PL, industrial special risk, workers compensation, motor vehicle & other claims
- Carry out inspections of Council assets and risk assessments
- Liaise with Council's insurers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in insurance or relevant
- Experience working in Local Council is highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in insurance, PL, vehicle liability and claims
- Mandatory knowledge of the Civil Liability Act
Your team prioritises trust and excellence in performance. A great opportunity for professionals seeking for stability in their career. Work alongside a highly knowledgeable team to take this opportunity to take the next step in your career.
- Competitive hourly rate + superannuation
- Job stability with an initial 12 month contract
- Opportunity for career progression within the Public Sector
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.