|Job title:||Safety Officer|
|Industry:||Construction Work, Health & Safety|
|Salary||$130K - $140K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Work in a supportive and collaborative work environment
- Emphasis on work life balance with a 5-day work week
- Work for a top tier building company
About the Company.
This reputable construction company has an excellent track record of delivering outstanding quality projects. Delivering projects valued at $20M to $70M with in the Canberra market. With a strong pipeline of projects, a need has arisen for driven Safety officer to join their team.
About the Position.
You will report directly to the managers of the business and work closely project teams, site teams, and stakeholders. As a safety officer you will be based on site to ensure that company projects are delivered with top class WHS standards. The position will offer training and development for the individual with the right attitude, resulting in future career progression.
- WH&S management
- Ensure safety of trades, subcontractors & Site personnel
- Manage OHS reporting and documentation
- Ensure correct safety procedures are adhered to
Skills & Experience.
- Building related tertiary qualifications are advantageous
- Proven strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have a good understanding of relevant legislation and ACT Building Codes.
This company is known for holding their employees at the core of their business and fostering an environment for growth. This company has a very team-minded approach and is looking for someone to join their growing and collaborative team.
- Flexible work life balance with a 5-day work week
- Competitive salary package
- Strong Project pipeline
- Exposure to landmark projects to boost your portfolio
How to apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email