Senior Administrative Officer
|Job title:||Senior Administrative Officer|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||Hourly rate between: $45 - $51 p/h + super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Work in a collaborative environment with support for your success
- Competitive rates of $45 - $51 p/h + super
- 2 month contract with option to go permanent after
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based below Sydney CBD, your organisation is the gateway to Sydney's south. With multiple State significant infrastructure, play a key role as the Senior Administrative Officer as part of the City Futures department and Property unit.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An initial 2 month contract, with the opportunity to apply for a permanent role at the end of the contract. Reporting to the Manager Property, you responsibilities will be a range of administrative and support services, including diary/records management, routine correspondence, and meeting/event coordination.
- Collect/compile information for the preparation of documents, reports and meetings
- Complete routine financial transactions and purchasing services
- Respond to email and phone enquiries
- Update and maintain records and databases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Highly developed administrative skills and experiences
- Ability to coordinate a large number of varied tasks
- High level of maturity and communication skills
- Experience working in Local Council is highly regarded but not mandatory
Your team is sociable and encourages collaboration. A perfect environment for professionals that desire a constructive and productive team culture. With no micromanagement, your Manager and team will be able to provide the assistance and resources needed in the development of your skillsets.
- Competitive hourly rate + superannuation
- Job stability with busy project pipeline
- Opportunity for career progression within the Public Sector
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.