Senior ArchiCAD Documentor
|Job title:||Senior ArchiCAD Documentor|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$50 - $60 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- Collaborate with award winning Architects
- Located in the CBD for easy access
- Competitive rate on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized studio is located in the CBD and has held an outstanding reputation in Sydney for over a decade. They deliver a range of high-quality projects in the residential, industrial, public and commercial sectors. The studio is made up of ambitious individuals, ranging from graduates to award winning architects and they work in close collaboration to deliver high-quality projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior ArchiCAD Documentor, your previous experiences in the industry will make you proactive when it comes to daily responsibilities, and you will be the studios technical go to expert. In this role you will be responsible for the documentation and design in ArchiCAD. You will be working closely with other consultants and with the guidance of studio directors.
- ArchiCAD design and documentation at all stages
- Liaise with all stakeholders and consultants
- Coordinate a small team of documentors
- Attend site visits and client meetings
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Strong and confident ArchiCAD skills with extensive in-studio experience
- Experience working on Residential or Commercial projects
- High level of attention to detail and proactiveness
- Excellent knowledge of BCA, local regulations and codes
At this studio, the team is made up of talented and driven individuals. All members in the studio are respected and each have a valuable place within the team. The studio is respected and known for completing good quality projects which receives positive feedback from their clients. They often enjoy each other’s company outside the studio as well.
- CBD location and close to public transport
- Enjoy a work/life balance with flexible starting times
- Possible progression into permanent role for the right candidate
- Supportive team that values what you bring
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.