|Job title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary||$100,000 - $130,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Carolina Guillen|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Remarkable industry leading studio innovating in aged care, retirement living, social housing, childcare and community projects for over 30 years. While seeking to benefit our community this studio has numerous award winning projects as they are one of the premier provider of design excellence in their sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Take a leadership role guiding and mentoring emerging Architects in the firm while coordinating and overseeing the project from concept to delivery. Build your own team and secure large scale meaningful projects. You will work alongside an extremely supportive and collaborative team, as well as engaged Clients trying to better the world.
- Manage a variety of life-changing innovative projects
- Overviewing DA's and CC documentation
- Coordinate with consultants and subcontractors
- Liaise directly with clients to have a detailed brief of their requirements
- Ensuring all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Proven high proficiency with ArchiCAD software
- Client and consultant coordination ability
- Prior project management experience
- A passion for design and drive for excellence
- 5+ years’ experience on mid to large scale projects
- Ideally in Education and/or Aged Care/Health
This studio drives innovation and they welcome all ideas to achieve excellence. This talented team is cooperative and supportive, and they ensure they have high levels of work ethic at all times. You will be able to develop your leadership skills with a qualified and experienced team.
- Build and mentor your own team
- Contribute to change lives working in meaningful projects
- Belong to an extremely driven, collaborative and supportive team
- Assist the company's growth and be part of a award-winning firm
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carolina Guillen on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Carolina Guillen on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.