|Job title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary||$95,000 - $125,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Carolina Guillen|
- Talented and passionate firm 5min walk from Central Station
- Enjoy a pleasant and inclusive business environment
- Manage your own team and impact other's lives
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Outstanding funky studio innovating in effective architectural and spatial design for large scale industrial, commercial and mixed-use projects. Work alongside all team members while having exposure to all the architectural stages from concept to delivery. Be part of master planning and designing our urban spaces.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work alongside an extremely supportive and collaborative team and you will secure a large scale of remarkable projects. Take a leadership role guiding and mentoring emerging Architects in the firm while coordinating and overseeing the projects from concept to delivery.
- Overviewing DA's and CC documentation
- Coordinate with consultants and subcontractors
- Liaise directly with clients to have a detailed brief of their requirements
- Manage a variety of large scale projects
- Ensuring all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Proven high proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD software
- Client and consultant coordination ability
- Prior project management experience
- A passion for design and drive for excellence
- 5+ years’ experience on mid to large scale projects
- Ideally industrial and urban design experience
This firm welcomes all ideas, they are driven by innovation in and out the studio. This talented team is cooperative and they ensure they have high levels of work ethic at all times. You will be able to develop your leadership skills with a qualified and experienced team.
- Contribute to master planning, architectural, interior and spatial design of large scale projects
- Belong to an extremely driven, collaborative and supportive team
- Assist the company's growth and be rewarded accordingly
- Mentor part of the team and take ownership of your professional growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carolina Guillen on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please send an email to email@example.com or contact Carolina Guillen on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.