Senior Architectural Technician
|Job title:||Senior Architectural Technician|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Well established studio with a very healthy project pipeline
- Versatile and dynamic team with an amazing workplace culture
- Senior level position with strong support from above and below
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architectural studio is based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and are known as having one of the best working cultures in Australia in addition to producing high quality design. The team is made up of a capable and passionate group of approximately 30 staff and the company invests a lot of time and money into amazing infrastructure for the team, such as the most recent design technology.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will be to work in documentation on highly detailed and a large scale Multi-Residential and Commercial projects. You will work using Revit and be highly involved with a lot of detail with the project in construction phase. This role is intended for a senior level Architectural Technician with strong experience and will have a lot of support from above and below.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Deliver documentation packages
- Detail and model using Revit
- Liaise with consultants, local councils and authorities
- Communicate and manage clients including site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualified in Architecture with at least 6 years in-studio experience
- Ideally familiar and experienced with highly detailed projects
- Highly confident and autonomous using Revit at all stages
- Project experience in Multi-Res and Mixed-Use projects
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The team is led by a down to earth and highly capable team of Directors and seniors. They give the team freedom and trust in their role, and value their constant contribution. The team often have lunch together, and are rewarded with excellent work life balance and exciting yearly team events.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Unique and exciting project and Client exposure
- Central Sydney CBD location
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.