|Job title:||Senior Auditor|
|Industry:||Accountant Business Support|
|Salary||$52 - $57 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Exciting opportunity for a Senior Auditor to make positive changes for Council
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance and being part of a positive team environment
- Play a vital role in providing effective process improvement initiatives
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Auditor to provide support to the Head of Audit, Risk, and Improvement. You will develop and implement an annual risk-based program of audits aligning with Council's strategic directions. Join a positive and collaborative team environment on an initial 2 month contract.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Senior Auditor you will be reporting to the Head of Audit, Risk, and Improvement . You will play a pivotal role in providing advice to directors and managers about implementing strategic and operational risk. You will also apply a systematic management approach to review and improve operations.
- Develop and implement an annual risk- based program of audits and business improvement initiatives
- Develop, plan and execute an audit program consistent with the adopted Internal Audit Plan
- Develop audit programs that address key strategic risks, challenges and process improvement opportunities
- Providing advice to directors and managers about implementing strategic and operational, risk and identified improvement opportunities
- Implementing and maintaining an audit methodology and quality assurance program for Internal Audit
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business Studies and/or equivalent
- Professional membership of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Extensive practical experience preferably within Local Government
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Join this team and you will always feel welcomed into the office and motivated to achieve individual and team goals. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a 35 hour working week.
- Enjoy a positive, vibrant and respectful team culture
- Make an impact and play a vital role within Council's auditing team
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.