Senior AutoCAD Documentor
|Job title:||Senior AutoCAD Documentor|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique design studio has held an outstanding reputation nationwide for almost three decades, working on a range of low to medium density, high end residential and commercial projects. These projects range from town houses, duplexes, and multi unit developments to commercial fit-out and new buildings. The team consists of a diverse range of professionals, from eager and passionate Graduates to award winning Architects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be autonomous in its management and decision making, but collaborative in its execution. As a hands-on AutoCAD Documentor, you will mainly be responsible for CC/CDC stages of the project mentioned above.
- Collaborate with the design team
- Produce documentation ready for statutory approvals
- Assess engineering plans and produce documents for construction
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong AutoCAD skills with practical studio experience is preferred
- Project experience in residential projects is vital
- Excellent knowledge of local planning laws and BCAs
At this company, Graduates, Directors, and Documentors are all given the same respect and valuable place in the team. The studio doesn't simply have a fantastic reputation for their projects, but also for their culture and progression of employees.
- Work on notable high end residential projects
- Personal and professional career development
- Regular team events and a great office culture
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Please note that due to the large number of expected applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.