Senior Building Regulations Consultant
|Job title:||Senior Building Regulations Consultant|
|Salary||$100,000 - $150,000 + superannuation|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This global and industry-leading consultancy employs over 1,200 people and specialises in Building Code, Fire Engineering, Accessibility, Security Risk Consulting, and Forensics.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Collaborate in a team of BCA consultants and write reports, conduct inspections, and provide advice to clients. This position offers long-term career growth due to the ongoing success and strategic growth plans of the business.
- Assist with training and mentoring of Assistant Building Regulations Consultants
- Attend site inspections and client meetings
- Prepare fee proposals and manage your workflow
- Write reports and provide advice to clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Intermediate candidates who are ready to take a step up are encouraged to apply
- A thorough understanding of the Building Code of Australia/NCC
- Clear and concise written communication skills
- Job security due to strong project pipeline
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Tailored career progression plan
- Work from home flexibility
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org