Senior Civil Engineer.
|Job title:||Senior Civil Engineer.|
|Salary||$50 - $60 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Timi Oladeinde|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a multi-discipline consultancy that has been established for over 100 years. They have an open management structure that embodies a diverse, inclusive, and flexible workforce for all their employees. The firm has engaged, highly qualified and experienced staff with projects that create steady growth well into the future.
ABOUT THE POSITION
In this position as a Civil/Structural Engineer with at least 5-10 years’ experience, you will assist in the delivery of a diverse range of projects ranging from Commercial, Residential and Educational projects. You will be reporting to the Project Director.
- You will plan and run various projects
- Guide a team of Engineers and Draftspersons
- Provide mentoring to junior staffs
- Report to Project Director
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of DRAINS, MUSIC,12D or Civil 3D
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate design experience
- Structural knowledge Favourable
- High attention to design details
- A track record in working in multi‐disciplinary teams
- Strong communication skills across all parties
- Charted status favourable
Our client embodies the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects. Talented individuals look to join our client because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects. They practice flexible working and are open to discussions about what that means for you.
- Immediate start, October 2021
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Strong opportunity for permanent employment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse projects covering many sectors
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timi Oladeinde on (02) 9231 4999 or Toladeinde@ivorygroup.com.au for a confidential discussion.