Senior Civil Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary||$125,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Marcus Cazilieris|
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Grow your career through regular training and mentoring
- Friendly environment, with manageable expectations
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This company has an established name and brand operating in the market for more than 30 years within the Engineering sectors of Civil, Structural, Remedial and building services on a national scale. With a strong management team, and employee centric approach this firm remains at the forefront of engineering innovation, reputation, and employee satisfaction.
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Assist with tender submissions
- Design projects using Music and DRAINS
- Ability to assist in building the Civil Engineering team
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering degree
- Proficient with Music and Drains
- 5+ Years of Local experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This consultancy offers a politics free environment, with a high level of staff morale maintained through a stress-free, healthy, and pleasant work atmosphere. This office prides themselves on employing long term employees who have continued to grow and develop, ensuring a stable and consistent environment. This consultancy offers flexible working arrangements to maximise staff work life balance, while also having a close knit, supportive environment with optional Friday afternoon drinks.
- Growing Civil engineering team
- Established brand and name within the Australian engineering sector
- On-going training and development initiative allowing for career progression
- Close-knit Supportive Environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Marcus Cazilieris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion