Senior Contracts Administrator
|Job title:||Senior Contracts Administrator|
|Salary||$155,000 - $170,000+ Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Join one of Sydney's most reputable builders as a Snr Contracts Administrator. Work directly under industry leaders who will fast track you into a PM
- High-end fitout and new build projects with top tier clients
- Supportive working environment promoting a collaborative and motivating culture
- Attractive and competitive salary package
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This nationally recognised builder is well known for their trusted and professional projects. Specialising in high-end fitout, new build and refurbishment projects within the residential, commercial, hospitality, retail, industrial, and education sectors, their strong presence has allowed them to secure a strong pipeline of projects, valued up to $40M. Having built key relationships with multiple high profile clients, this builder has significantly grown over the past few years. As a result, they are now in need of a Senior Contracts Administrator to join their ambitious team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Contracts Administrator, reporting to the Project Director, you will be responsible for monitoring and preparing multiple projects at any given time, from design to completion. Liaising with the project team and the client, you will ensure the project is being delivered on time and budget.
- Manage the design of the project
- Client management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline is preferable
- Strong track record of stability with previous employers
- Minimum 3-4 years experience as a Senior Contracts Administrator
- Proven experience delivering commercial projects
Your new team is passionate about not only the quality of their services, but the career development of their workers. This company is employee focused, ensuring that each individual grows and develops their skills within their area of expertise. Your future successors will not go unnoticed and as a result, you will rapidly be promoted, providing professional and personal development.
- Strong pipeline of work ensuring longevity and stability
- A positive work-life balance
- Company seen as an employer of choice
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply” or contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email