Senior Cost Manager
|Job title:||Senior Cost Manager|
|Salary||$160,000-$220,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring work life balance
- Exciting Infrastructure projects
- Industry recognised firm
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established Quantity Surveying firm that has a remarkable reputation within the industry. The firm specialises in large infrastructure projects. They offer an amazing, tailored progression plan to ensure that their employees are well rewarded and acknowledged for their efforts.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Cost Planner you will be responsible for progress claims, life cycle costing BOQs and managing construction costs from feasibility through to delivery. You’ll need to build relationships and collaborate Clients, Suppliers, and Subcontractors.
- Manage construction costs from feasibility through to delivery
- liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Responsible for variations
- Conduct site inspection
- Conduct progress claims
- Manage Juniors
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A bachelor’s degree in project management or construction management (or equivalent)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Minimum 4yrs of Infrastructure experience
A team of highly skilled and motivated individuals who are dedicated and have a strong work ethic. They have a tailored progression plan in order to ensure that their employee’s contributions are well recognised and rewarded.
- Strong and exciting project pipeline - Infrastructure projects
- Competitive and above market salary
- Full time position - offering stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.