Senior Cost Planner
|Job title:||Senior Cost Planner|
|Salary||$120,000-$140,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring work life balance
- Talented and energetic team
- Industry recognised firm
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established Quantity Surveying firm that has a remarkable reputation within the industry. The firm specialises in a variety of projects such as Commercial, Education, Health as well as Retail. They offer an amazing, tailored progression plan to ensure that their employees are well rewarded and acknowledged for their efforts.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Cost Planner you will be responsible for progress claims, life cycle costing BOQs and managing construction costs from feasibility through to delivery. You’ll need to build relationships and collaborate with Customers, Clients, Suppliers, and Subcontractors.
- Manage construction costs from feasibility through to delivery
- liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Responsible for variations
- Conduct progress claims
- Cost Planning
- Bill of Quantities
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A bachelor’s degree in project management or construction management (or equivalent)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Minimum 5 yrs of Cost planning experience
- Previously worked for a Quantity surveying firm
A team of highly skilled and motivated individuals who are dedicated and have a strong work ethic. They have a tailored progression plan in order to ensure that their employee’s contributions are well recognised and rewarded.
- Office located within walking distance of public transport
- Have exposure to various projects e.g. education, aged care, health
- Flexible working arrangement - working from home days
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.