Senior DA Officer
|Job title:||Senior DA Officer|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||Rates starting from $70+ p/h + Super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Competitive remuneration and flexibility offered with WFH arrangements
- High potential for contract extension and transition into permanent role
- An excellent opportunity to take your planning career to the next level
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Multiple opportunities available. Our Clients demonstrate a strong level of establishment within their DA assessment teams. As a Senior Planner, you will be working on projects ranging in complexity
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Initial 6 month contract. Upon successful delivery of responsibilities, you will be provided the opportunity to progress into a permanent role. Your position will play a pivotal role for your Council and you will be expected to bring extensive experience in DA assessments and attendance of court appeals.
- Development Application assessment
- Provide technical advice and negotiate on solutions
- Attend Land and Environment Court proceedings
- Report to the Local Planning Panel in response to DA
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders
- Perform site visits and investigations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Town Planning (post-grad highly desirable)
- Court appeal experience mandatory
- Unrestricted Driver's License
- High level interpersonal and communication skills in stakeholder management
- Demonstrated organisational skills to meet deadlines, with the ability to work autonomously
Your team promotes collaboration and transparent communication. With flexibility and WFH arrangements, there will be no micromanagement in your daily responsibilities. Upon the successful delivery of your duties, your team will offer you opportunities for job stability.
- Flexible working arrangements leading to a healthier work life balance
- Job stability with busy project pipeline
- Opportunity for career progression within Public Sector
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.