Senior Delivery Architect
|Job title:||Senior Delivery Architect|
|Salary||Up to $140,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Lead a high performing team, ensuring deadlines are met without overtime
- Enjoy the benefit of a stable team due to the strong leadership and structure
- Above market salary packages and extremely rewarding bonus scheme on offer
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Take the next step in your professional journey within an ever-growing architectural practice who are specialists in the Residential sector and continue to increase their market share and stamp their name as one of the leaders within that typology. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career as a Senior Delivery Architect with a particular interest in leading Class 2 multi-residential and mixed-use projects through to construction.
- Lead multi-residential projects from CC stage through to completion.
- Manage your team and oversee construction documentation packages.
- Attend on-site meetings, liaise with builders, consultants, and other stakeholders.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, ideally registered.
- Strong competency in Revit construction documentation.
- Proven experience in Class 2 residential projects.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boasting an incredibly consistent rate of growth since they established the business over 5 years ago, the Directors have built an outstanding team of over 50 passionate design professionals, including experienced Registered Architects and highly driven Graduates. Based in one of Sydney's vibrant inner-city suburbs and positioned directly next to the numerous cafe and food options, the local train station, and bus stops, this is the perfect time to join a firm who strike the perfect balance between flair and functionality in their projects, as they take the next step in their growth.
Enjoy the perks of a high performing team culture, which is drawn from the clear structure and communication from the leadership team, ensuring deadlines are met on time and overtime work outside their standard business hours is not required. This team epitomise the work hard play hard philosophy, but manage to also have fun while doing the hard working due to the genuine sense of unity across the wider team and the family-type environment.
- Above market salary packages with bonus earning potential
- Further progression opportunities as the studio continues to grow
- Extensive budget for latest tools, resources, and training
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please send an email to email@example.com or contact Anthony Aoun on the details above.
Please, take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.