Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$50 - $60 p/h. + super|
|Contact name:||Timi Oladeinde|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is passionate about providing solutions that improve the value, reliability and efficiency of our clients’ projects, and the broader built environment. The Building Services division delivers projects across many sectors including Residential, commercial, Shopping centres, Aged care and educational projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will ensure best engineering practices and processes are followed while working with a range of stakeholders and providing construction support to the Project Managers to meet the design objectives and requirements. you will be required to handle the project from design stage to completion.
- Estimate design and lighting calculations using PowerCAD, Dialux and AGi32
- Determine the type and arrangement of circuits, transformers, circuit-breakers, transmission lines and other equipment.
- Work closely with the Director to ensure drawings are delivered on time and within budget
- Identify safety risks through contemporary Safety in Design methods, ensuring legislative compliance.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Proficiency in PowerCAD, Dialux, AGi32 and Bluebeam
- Proven experience, ideally 5-10 years
- Strong problem solving, technical, math and science skills
- Be fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication
Our client embodies the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects. Talented individuals look to join our client because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects across Australia.
- Immediate start
- North shore location, close to public transport
- Strong opportunity to go permanent
- Flexible working arrangements with working from home options
- Diverse projects covering many sectors
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Timi Oladeinde on (02) 9231 4999 or Toladeinde@ivorygroup.com.au