Senior Electrical Engineering
|Job title:||Senior Electrical Engineering|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$120,000 - $135,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Allen Ho|
- Strong project pipeline allowing for employment stability
- Industry leading training and career development initiatives offered
- Remarkable work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is an industry recognised engineering firm, showcasing a wealth of knowledge within the building service industry since its inception. They have established themselves to be the forefront and leading service in the mechanical, electrical, and dry fire engineering space. They believe every job is a hands-on job having a deep focus on ingenuity, creativity, and imagination to deliver exceptional results.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a senior electrical engineer, you will play a pivotal role on all new and landmark projects whilst working alongside a team of likeminded individuals. You will be collaborating with your team as well as liaising with key stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered in a seamless and timely manner. This position will present opportunities for you to produce original and contemporary solutions and contribute to the project’s success.
- Design and develop electrical systems and components
- Liaise with stakeholders and relevant teams to ascertain project requirements and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, standards, and safety requirement
- Interpreting and accurately accessing specifications, drawings, standards, and regulations for precise execution with projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Proven experience in the electrical engineering field
- Excellent communication (Verbal and Written)
- Previous experience in building services is essential
- Proficient in CAD, Revit, AGI 32, Power CAD, Dialux, Bluebeam
Our client has a team of talented and skilled Engineers who thrive within a collaborative environment where teamwork and having a sense of comradery is encouraged. At this firm they have a keen desire to see their employees grow, offering a high level of stability and commitment to their employees personal and professional career development. Ensuring staff morale is kept at a high level, with company incentives you will be a valued member of the team.
- Training and development plan to fast track your career
- Company incentives to promote high staff morale
- Exceptional projects to add to your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Allen Ho on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email