Senior Fire Safety Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Fire Safety Engineer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$130,000 - $180,000 + super + profit share|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a medium size, multidisciplinary consultancy who offer various engineering services including Fire Safety, Fire Protection, Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Structural, Facades, Remedial and project management. The business has achieved steady growth over the past 10 years and has retained strong relationships with repeat clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suitable for a C10 Accredited Senior Fire Safety Engineer who is happy to be hands-on with delivering projects. Although you'll have support from Directors, this position will offer complete freedom and autonomy, allowing you to manage your own time and projects independently, without any micromanagement.
- Produce fire engineering reports and formulate alternative solutions
- Prepare fee proposals
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Project management responsibilities
- Mentor and guide Junior Consultants
- Minor involvement in business development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Current C10 accreditation is desirable (or working towards C10)
- Master of Fire Safety Engineering is preferred
- Strong technical understanding of Fire Engineering
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of honesty, integrity and commitment
- Good relationship and client management skills
Employees enjoy working in this team as they have a supportive and collaborative office culture and offer flexible working arrangements. There is a flat management structure, open lines of communication, and a significant amount of transparency within the business. The teams are very social and the Directors regularly arrange various team and social activities to reward efforts and to maintain unity throughout the business.
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Flexible arrangements including work from home flexibility
- Attractive progression structure to Directorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.