Senior Hydraulic Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Hydraulic Engineer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$120,000 - $145,000 plus superannuation|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Building Services consultancy based in Sydney is very well established in the Australian market and has a strong pipeline of diverse projects with repeat clients. Due to the steady company growth, the Director is looking to hire an experienced Senior Hydraulic Engineer for the team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Within this position, you will be provided with the opportunity to manage your own projects from the initial concept through to construction. This position requires the successful individual to become involved in design through to liaising with clients and key stakeholders.
- Leading the design and documentation of Hydraulic services
- Client and business stakeholder management responsibilities
- Project management and regular site visitations
- Mentor and guide junior Engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Candidates looking to step into a Senior position are encouraged to apply
- Proven experience in managing and delivering your own projects
- Client liaison and management skills
- Local Australian experience in hydraulic consulting
The firm is known for its supportive and flexible management style where all employees are provided with complete trust to complete their work. The Director also allows employees to manage their own time and therefore encourages flexible working hours. Employees enjoy working in this company as the Director is very hands-on and continually invests in all staff members.
- Employee share plan
- 2 days WFH
- Career development plan
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.